[NFBSF] Logistics for today's upcoming social

Monica Wegner monica.wegner at outlook.com
Sat May 20 19:54:47 UTC 2023

Hello friends,

I am so excited to see y'all today. This email is just to summarize logistics for this afternoon.

Reservation at Hops and Scotch is for 3:15 PM. For those going directly to Hops and Scotch, the name on the reservation is Monica Wegner.

Hops & Scotch, 7001 Sunne Ln Ste 100, Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Their phone: 925-378-7980

Food menu: https://www.hnsbar.com/eat
Drinks menu: https://www.hnsbar.com/libations

For those meeting at Pleasant Hill BART station, Christina Daniels is coordinating that. She will leave with the group at approximately 3 PM. Her number is 925-768-0061.

My number if needed is 612-443-8325. Just for today, calls appreciated over texts because I may not hear a text come in.

Warmly,
Monica