[NFBSF] Please RSVP - Less than a week to our holiday party in Oakland

jktomasell at aol.com jktomasell at aol.com
Sun Nov 26 01:09:32 UTC 2023

Dear Monica,

	I will be unable to attend the chapter's holiday party this upcoming
Saturday, December 2, 2023. My uncle who is also my godfather has lewy body
disease. He has had for several years and he is slowly declining from this
disease. I have not seen my aunt or uncle in over a year. My entire family
is planning that day to head North, and visit them especially my uncle.
Hoping that the chapter holiday party is a success.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello