[NFBSF] Please RSVP As Soom As Possible for Our Hybrid Meeting in May!

tim at timeldermusic.com tim at timeldermusic.com
Tue Apr 30 21:53:37 UTC 2024

R.S.V.P.’d  Looking forward to it.

Tim

From: NFBSF <nfbsf-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Bobbi Pompey via NFBSF
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2024 6:40 AM
To: NFB List <nfbsf at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Bobbi Pompey <bobbipompey at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBSF] Please RSVP As Soom As Possible for Our Hybrid Meeting in May!

Hi all!

I recently got word that we will in fact be able to hold our Tuesday May 14th meeting at the San Fransisco Lighthouse for the Blind ?located at 1155 Market St. in SF). This will be our first meeting with an in person element since 2020. However there will still be an option to join using our normal Zoom link if you prefer. Before the in person meeting, at 5:30PM, everyone is welcome to gather in the pre-function area of the 10th floor for food, drinks, and social time before our meeting is held from 6:30Pm to 8:00PM in the 1040 conference room (which is located beside the pre-function area). In order to obtain an accurate headcount, please RSVP as soon as possible by e-mailing/texting me with your name. Also, please include if you are vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free. I can be reached at either  <mailto:bobbipompey at gmail.com> bobbipompey at gmail.com or (336) 988-6375.

Thanks and see you soon!

Bobbi A. L. Pompey

(336) 988-6375

bobbipompey at gmail.com <mailto:bobbipompey at gmail.com>

"Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced" James Baldwin