[NFBSF] Reminder About Tonight’s Elections!!!

Bobbi Pompey bobbipompey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 19:50:27 UTC 2024

Hi everyone!

I look forward to seeing you all at tonight‘s chapter meeting where we will hold our 2024 chapter elections! Positions being elected are our President, First Vice President and Second Vice President for a term of two years. We will also elect the vacant Secretary and Board Member positions for their remaining one year term. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions about the expectations, roles, responsibilities, and time commitments of any of these positions.

As a reminder, dues need to be received by 5pm in order for a member to vote, nominate or be nominated to the board.
*    Annual dues are $10. If anyone wants to pay dues and is using PayPal or Venmo please use this information to pay:
Sara Hadsell, 510-387-0766, SaraAHadsell at gmail.com.
The address for payment of checks is 585 9th St, Oakland, CA 94607. If paying by PayPal, you must do it on a computer, which is where you can select that you are paying a friend, rather than purchasing an item. The PayPal phone app is set up for commercial purchases.

See you tonight!
Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
bobbipompey at gmail.com

"Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced" James Baldwin