[NFBSF] Fwd: Participating in a Study at Rosie the Riveter?

Bobbi Pompey bobbipompey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 01:44:23 UTC 2024

Hello all, I am forwarding the below message from someone who is looking for people to participate in her event this Saturday. Please feel free to reach out directly to her if you have any questions or would like to RSVP as going. She is also willing to help with transportation to and from the event if necessary.
Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
bobbipompey at gmail.com

"Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced" James Baldwin

Begin forwarded message: