[NFBSF] REMINDER: our next NFB SF board Meeting is Tuesday, June 04, 2024 AT 6:30 PM

Bobbi Pompey bobbipompey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 23:35:10 UTC 2024

Hi,

I will not be able to make this meeting because I will be working. Can I please have a volunteer for the presidential release recap? As well as ideas for the agenda and discussions so I can create an agenda?
Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
bobbipompey at gmail.com

"Not everything faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced" James Baldwin