[NFBSF] Lighthouse Webinar

bernieslife at icloud.com bernieslife at icloud.com
Mon Jun 17 23:36:07 UTC 2024

I found the following information in a newsletter and wanted to share the
info with you.

Lighthouse Webinar

On Wednesday, June 26th, at 4 p.m. Pacific (7 p.m. Eastern), the Lighthouse
will hold a webinar focusing on artificial intelligence. we explore several
new tools that leverage the power of artificial intelligence. We'll describe
and demonstrate the new Be My Eyes app for Windows, the recent interactive
updates to JAWS Picture Smart with generative AI, the new AI-powered maps
feature for OKO on iOS, and give an exciting sneak peek into ChatGPT 4o
real-time voice and vision features. Don't miss your chance to learn how to
harness the power of AI to enhance and improve your access to information.
Register now to secure your spot!

Registration link:
<https://4eqo4f5ab.cc.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001OiBJrhNrP6rSIAV5fFfD9Jiey9k91Z2KkM
-cLJSxfaj5VYRflQJxjOkIBlbtsVJQdc4j6wbulW1ohuoV2ileVpePHR2xXOhjwxnpOlXPGfHmjx
9z5fd3DuqADwvUaFheP854uFX4oPZkNFZRAgXzK9eXbIJM_f1R2SxEn8JliEkVMEbGMy6pD9cMG3
A4YLkJwqDXCSXk8uADOL7GmNRWuzzD39ZOjozT5xq2LiMfOy3Htzg-09G5-A==&c=079ZDHOFcHm
zGuU5mSxTylT_EalV-zoj290mFg_UYLK5U4jjJ3rUOg==&ch=N1NrGOXizhKEbcCjzWuEeLORxez
ImGNrwf3LcybuJrtUrRjcakoiNw==>
https://thelighthousefortheblindinc.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_B0c1F0SoQpiM
1F4k_WYKGg

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar. Please reach out to
<mailto:questions at lhblind.org> questions at lhblind.org if you have any
questions or need assistance registering for this event.

From,

Lisa M. Irving