[NFBSF] Kaiser Survey

bernieslife at icloud.com bernieslife at icloud.com
Thu Mar 7 23:38:40 UTC 2024

I'm sharing the following information.

-Lisa

Kaiser Permanente is always looking for ways to improve our website and app,
and we need your help. We are looking for current and former Kaiser members
who can share their experience getting care from Kaiser and using KP. org
website or KP mobile app. There are two ways to participate: You can
participate in 1:1 interviews (virtually via Microsoft Teams or Zoom, or you
can opt for in person if you live in Southern California). You can also
participate in focus groups (virtually via Microsoft Teams or telephone). In
appreciation of your time, we will provide a $60 Amazon gift card for an
hour of your time. Please fill out this short form
(https://forms.office.com/r/4VfP6XVfEA) if you're interested in
participating. Thank you for your interest!

If you have any questions, please write to Yookyung Bang at
Yookyung.Bang at kp.org <mailto:Yookyung.Bang at kp.org> .