[NFBSF] National Braille Press Solidarity Letter

Daveed Mandell daveedmandell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 13:54:20 UTC 2026


I am finding all kinds of interesting information about union organizing, which is great because it’s all under one roof, but I’m not finding an MVP but I see is that there is an error among other things, but I really am excited about all of that union organizing material
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 2, 2026, at 5:36 AM, Frank Welte via NFBSF <nfbsf at nfbnet.org> wrote:


> 
> Hello all:

I am pleased to learn that our colleagues at National Braille Press in boston are forming a union. Please show your support by signing their petition.

> https://iue-cwa.solidarity.tech/national-braille-press-solidarity-sign-on—
> 


Regards,
Frank Welte


_______________________________________________
NFBSF mailing list
NFBSF at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbsf_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBSF:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbsf_nfbnet.org/daveedmandell%40gmail.com


More information about the NFBSF mailing list