[NFBSF] Alameda County Digital Accessibility Survey.
Marianne Haas
advocate at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 10 17:13:28 UTC 2026
Good Morning,
If that website of Alameda County Cooling Centers is not accessible, maybe you could go to a meeting of Alameda County Supervisors and complain about that. Maybe other people have the same issues.
M. Haas
-----Original Message-----
From: NFBSF <nfbsf-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Sheela Gunn via NFBSF
Sent: Wednesday, September 9, 2026 11:00 PM
To: sfcl at ccblists.groups.io; Bayview chapter, CCB <Bayview at ccblists.groups.io>; "NFB of San Francisco <nfbsf at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Sheela Gunn <sheela at topgunntet.com>
Subject: [NFBSF] Alameda County Digital Accessibility Survey.
Importance: High
Hey, all,
I learned, today, that Alameda County is conducting a short survey regarding digital access to county web sites. I was using GPT, and had been trying to break through the wall of inaccessibility of the cooling/warming centers page. GPT found this survey, so I'm sharing it everywhere I think it might be useful. Please spread the word about this one, since it wasn't noised about anywhere that I would have seen, and I don't know how long it will run.
Here's the link:
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=LP_9Mm74o0ukfWpEp_RaZP9N71g2_F1IusUHXYL436pUNFFNUURaSzIyMThPWU5UNzBTTlRMTEgwTi4u
_______________________________________________
NFBSF mailing list
NFBSF at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbsf_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBSF:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbsf_nfbnet.org/advocate%40earthlink.net
More information about the NFBSF
mailing list