[NFBV-Alexandria] Save the date - , chapter Board meeting, August 31, Thursday, 7:30pm

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 23:52:46 UTC 2017

Good evening,

I would like to call for a board meeting for Thursday, August 31, at 7:30pm.
As I've mentioned previously, my plan is to hold a board meeting once a
quarter, and August brings us to our next quarter since our last meeting in
May. I know this is right before the holiday weekend, so if a majority of
the board would prefer to hold the meeting on Wednesday, August 30, let me
know, otherwise I'll press on with plans to meet the last Thursday of this
month.

I will send dialing instructions and a full agenda this coming weekend. If a
majority of the board prefers, we can meet face to face here at my new
building, The Meridian at Eisenhower, which has a very lovely business
center. Otherwise we'll meet telephonically.

Please send me any agenda items you want to be sure to address.

A few items we will discuss are next month's activity; October's meeting;
and the chapter's role in the up-coming state convention in November.

One topic I want to discuss with the board is the idea of screening the
film, "Do You Dream In Color," here in northern Virginia.

This is an open meeting; all members and friends of the chapter are welcome
to join the call, so spread the word.

I hope everyone has a lovely week - I'm off to Nashville tomorrow morning,
where the total eclipse will pass directly over the city at 1:57pm. They are
expecting 1.2 million people in downtown Nashville to experience the
totality.

Sincerely,

Brian R. Miller, Ph.D.

President