[NFBV-Alexandria] FW: [NFBV-Potomac-Announce] Greater Alexandria Chapter Holiday Party

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 15:01:36 UTC 2017

Good morning all!

This is just a friendly reminder to get your RSVP in for the Greater
Alexandria Chapter holiday gather on Friday, December 15. Bonnie O'Day needs
to hear from you by Monday evening, December 11, so she can make sure there
is food for everyone.

Thanks for your attention, and I can't wait to see everyone at next Friday!

Brian Miller

President

Greater Alexandria Chapter, NFB of Virginia