[NFBV-Alexandria] FW: Help with participation with Washington & Richmond Seminar

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 14:50:46 UTC 2017

Good morning!

If you plan to participate in either Richmond or Washington seminars, please
let me know so I can share that with Tracy. You can also contact either
Derek for Richmond, or Deepa for Washington seminar directly, but please
copy me so I can help track who from this area will be helping out.

I know it's a busy time, but please note that both of these events are just
around the corner, so it is important to let your interests known right
away. If you want to go to Richmond, the affiliate will support you, so
don't let cost deter you in any way.

Meanwhile I hope everyone is enjoying a lovely holiday season!

Brian R. Miller, Ph.D.

President

The Greater Alexandria Chapter of the NFB of Virginia

(703) 785-9929