[NFBV-Alexandria] FW: Scriptalk

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 21:09:46 UTC 2017

Dear Greater Alexandria chapter members,

Here is the follow-up information that Wanda Taylor promised us at our
meeting last Thursday night.

Thanks,

Brian Miller

President

Greater Alexandria Chapter of the NFB of Virginia

Hi Brian,

As stated at our Chapter meeting, below is the name and email address as
well as telephone number of my contact at scriptalk.

Please send to the chapter members.  Youlanda is more than willing to answer
any questions and provide much more information.

Thank you.

Wanda