[NFBV-Alexandria] Alexandria Harmonizers Holiday Show

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 15:26:51 UTC 2017

Good morning!

Please indulge your chapter president as he presents the following shameless plug!

Many of you, perhaps thousands of you, have asked about the Alexandria Harmonizers holiday show. So before you all show up with torches at my apartment door, please behold the below information, and also attached as a an accessible PDF flyer! Yours truly as well as our fellow chapter member, Aaron Simoneau, will be on stage to entertain you for these shows! I’d love to see everyone there!

The Alexandria Harmonizers PRESENT

Peace & Joy: An A Cappella Holiday Concert

With Special Guests

Virginia Bronze TBD Pratt Street Power

December 2nd at 8:00PM and December 3rd at 2:00PM

T.C. Williams High School

3330 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22302

Tickets: $25, $30 or $35

www.harmonizers.org

or

https://www.eventbrite.com/o/alexandria-harmonizers-15043680749

20% Senior (65+) and 50% Student Discounts on $25 and $30 seats

The Alexandria Harmonizers, Inc. gratefully acknowledges the operational support it receives from the Commission for the Arts of Alexandria, Virginia.