[NFBV-Alexandria] Name a school

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 17:07:52 UTC 2017

Good morning!

I received the attached letter in my capacity as chair of the Alexandria
Commission for Persons with Disabilities and I wanted to share it with the
Greater Alexandria chapter. The city is currently entertaining suggestions
for naming of one of our elementary schools, so put on your creativity caps
and make your suggestions to the committee through the attached form.

I'm not saying "Schooly McSchoolface" should be selected, but would it be so
bad if it was? *smile*

Thanks,

Brian Miller
President
Greater Alexandria Chapter of the NFB of Virginia