[NFBV-Alexandria] FW: Greater Alexandria Chapter Table Shift Sign-Up for NFB-V Exhibit Hall

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 18:44:06 UTC 2017

With apologies, I sent the below without including Evelyn's contact email.
Send your name, contact info, and preferred shift to

Evelyn.valdez at va.gov

Thanks,

Brian M

All,

Please see Evelyn's request below and sign up for a shift! Thanks!

Brian M

Good evening Greater Alexandria Chapter Members:

As the state convention of the NFB-V is fast approaching, the GAC is gearing
up to make its debut appearance at The Westin Tysons Corner on Friday, Nov.
3rd in the exhibit hall!

Please consider signing up for one of the following hour-long shifts from
12pm-5pm at our shared half of a table in the exhibit hall.

We would like to have two people staffing our table to welcome convention
attendees, family, and friends.

Let me know what shift you can volunteer for so I can pencil you in and I
thank you in advance for donating your time to the Greater Alexandria
Chapter.

Greater Alexandria Chapter Table Shifts

12:00pm

Two slots available

1:00pm

Two slots available

2:00pm

Two slots available

3:00pm

Two slots available

4:00pm

Two slots available

Please note that the first and last shifts may need to be there a few
minutes early and stay a few minutes afterward to help set up and tea down
respectively.

Please send me your name, preferred contact info, and the shift you are able
to work.

With Warmest Regards,

Evelyn Valdez

GAC, 1st VP