[NFBV-Alexandria] Cell phone left at party

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 04:51:00 UTC 2018

All,

Well, it was another amazing Alexandria chapter party. So amazing, in fact,
that someone left their iPhone 6 at Bob and Bonnie's. Too much egg nog, I
suspect!

Please contact them at 703-845-3446 if it's your phone.

I guess you'll have to borrow someone else's phone to make that call - where
is a pay phone when you need one?

Thanks to all for coming out on a rainy night, and thanks again to Bob and
Bonnie for being such marvelous hosts again! Thanks to Namaste for supplying
such terrific Indian food for our holiday feast.

Happy Holidays!

Brian Miller

President

Greater Alexandria Chapter