[NFBV-Alexandria] Save the date Next Alexandria chapter meeting, July 26, 7pm

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 03:58:41 UTC 2018

Good evening to the Greater Alexandria Chapter,

Our next chapter meeting will be held on Thursday, July 26, from 7:00-9:00pm
in the clubhouse of the fabulous Meridian At Eisenhower Station. The address
is 2351 Eisenhower Ave, Alexandria, 22314, right across the street from the
Eisenhower Avenue metro station on the yellow line. Directions may be found
below.

As it is summer, our theme will be travel and recreation. A detailed agenda
will be sent before the meeting. You will not want to miss this meeting, as
we will have several guest speakers, and there will be plenty of opportunity
for discussion and fellowship.

Bring yourself, bring a friend, bring two friends!

See you on July 26!

Brian R. Miller, Ph.D.

President

Greater Alexandria Chapter