[NFBV-Alexandria] Communications work session at convention

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 19:48:32 UTC 2018

Good afternoon members of the Greater Alexandria Chapter who are planning to attend the NFB national convention next week. I think the below communications session could yield some useful information and strategies that we might well employ here in Alexandria. I do not think I will be able to attend, however, but I hope that someone else from the chapter may be able to do so. If you think you can make this session, let me know and we can discuss some ideas of what we’d like to get out of it that could benefit the chapter.

Thanks, and stay cool this weekend! Drink water and use sun block!

Brian Miller

President

Greater Alexandria Chapter of the NFBV