[NFBV-Alexandria] Free entry to the Newseum on Saturday, Sep 22

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 03:06:42 UTC 2018

Good evening!

I am informed by Evelyn Valdez that there will be free entry to the Newseum
in Washington D.C. this Saturday, September 22, starting at 8:00am. I do not
have further details, but wanted to share this with the chapter. As you may
recall, the NFB has partnered with the Newseum this year to include a number
of specific accessible exhibits, and we held a major event there during our
Washington Seminar in February.

Whatever you find yourself doing, I hope you enjoy a most lovely weekend!

Brian R. Miller, Ph.D.

President

Greater Alexandria Chapter

NFB of Virginia