[NFBV-Alexandria] Save the date! October 25, next meeting of the Greater Alexandria Chapter of NFBV

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 16:42:06 UTC 2018

Good morning,

Please mark your calendars for our next meeting of the Greater Alexandria
Chapter of the NFB of Virginia on Thursday, October 25, at 7:00pm. The
meeting will be held at the fabulous Meridian at Eisenhower Station
clubhouse on the 25th floor.

The agenda and other materials will be sent out closer to the time of the
meeting. If you have suggestions for meeting activities, please let me know
- this meeting belongs to all of us, and will benefit from your suggestions,
and even more importantly, your participation.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and productive week!

Sincerely,

Brian R. Miller, Ph.D.

President

Greater Alexandria Chapter