[NFBV-Alexandria] Chapter Elections/nominating committee

Brian Miller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 02:25:07 UTC 2019

Dear chapter members,

As I noted a little over a week ago, I've appointed Bonnie O'Day to serve as
our chapter nominating committee chair. Bonnie has asked that individuals
contact her by the end of the day on Monday, April 15 if they wish to run
for a position as an officer or board member. All positions are elected
every year, and there is always a need for new leaders to step up.

So please contact Bonnie immediately if you wish to serve. We need you!
Bonnie can be reached as follows:

Email: bonnoday at gmail.com <mailto:bonnoday at gmail.com>

Mobile phone: 703-965-2501

Thank you for your attention to this important matter.

Brian Miller, Ph.D.

President

Alexandria, NFB