[NFBV-Alexandria] FW: Announce Potomac Chapter-- Tonight's Technology Fair Meeting Call In Info

Valdez, Evelyn Evelyn.Valdez at va.gov
Tue May 7 19:44:52 UTC 2019

All,
As mentioned at our May 2nd chapter meeting, the Potomac Chapter will be hosting a Tech fair and they are looking for volunteers and experts in various types of assistive technology. Please join the call tonight to see what possibility is open and if you would be interested in demoing and helping out.
I will be doing a demo of the Apple Watch.
Thank you in advance for everything you do.