[NFBV-Alexandria] Housing request

Valdez, Evelyn Evelyn.Valdez at va.gov
Fri Sep 6 14:31:41 UTC 2019

Please see the housing request below from Mohamad Hashash, he is my very good friend Shafeka hashash’s younger brother. They were both my mentees in a transition program in New Jersey similar to Project RISE. If you know of anyone who can assist or if you can disseminate to all your networks, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone.

My name is Mohamad Hashash and I happen to be blind. I’m looking for a furnished, private bedroom in a shared space within walking distance to the red or blue metro lines. I am not limited to living in DC. My absolute max budget is $1100/mo with utilities included in that amount.

I’m a recent American University grad, really easy-going and respectful, like going out as much as I like staying in and hanging out with friends, and will be working in DuPont Circle for the next 4 months.

Please let me know!
I can be reached at the following email: mohashy96 at gmail.com<mailto:mohashy96 at gmail.com>

Thanks in advance.

Mohamad hashash