[Nfbv-announce] Transportation to the 2010 Richmond Seminar

lpovinelli lpovinelli at aol.com
Mon Dec 28 21:26:43 UTC 2009

Greetings fellow federationists,

I hope this finds you all well.

I have been asked by NFBV Potomac Chapter President Tracy Soforenko to coordinate transportation to and from the 2010 NFBV Richmond Seminar.  As you may recall from Seville Allen's email, this year's Richmond Seminar will take place January 18 & 19, 2010.  We will have our NFBV Board meeting beginning at 3 PM on Monday, January 18 and visit our Delegates and Senators in the General Assembly on Tuesday, January 19.  If you have not participated in past Richmond Seminars, you need to come this year. It is a chance to learn how our legislative process works here in the Commonwealth.  Most of all, it is your chance to truly change what it means to be blind.  Please come join in the experience that is not only work, but a fun time as well.

Please let me know by Sunday, January 10, 2010 if you will be riding down in our organized transportation.  This will help me in coordinating drivers.  If you know of anyone who is willing to drive, please pass that along as well.

You can email me at lpovinelli at aol.com or call me on 703-969-6476.  Please remember to make your room reservations by calling the Crowne Plaza in downtown Richmond at 804-788-0900.  In addition, please let our NFBV Legislative Coordinator Seville Allen know that your coming so she can put you in a group for our visits.  Seville can be reached at ceoallen at verizon.net or 703-243-0107.

I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you in Richmond on January 18.

Warmest regards,

Larry Povinelli