[Nfbv-announce] Looking for a Roommate in DC!

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Thu Jun 11 14:43:12 UTC 2009

 From Stacy Cervenka:

 Hi, everyone,
My lovely roommate Kat just got accepted to a one year Master's Degree
program at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government, so she is now
looking for someone to sublease her bedroom in our 2 bedroom apartment in
northwest DC. Kat will be gone until May, but she is willing to rent out her
room on a month to month basis. She plans to return in May, but these plans
are tentative and my future after next spring is also up in the air, so this
might be an option for someone who is looking for either temporary or
permanent housing in DC. Here is the blurb she's distributing. Please feel
free to pass it along to anyone who's looking for temporary or permanent
housing in DC this fall.

Looking for Non-Smoking Roommate, $1075/ Sunny 1 Bedroom Available, Van Ness
Sunny 1 bedroom in 2 bedroom/ 1 bath condo available August 1. Flexible
move-in date starting July 1. Located on tree-lined Connecticut Ave, two
blocks from metro (Van Ness stop on red line), Giant supermarket, CVS,
Starbucks, Golds Gym, and numerous restaurants. Full size washer/dryer, wood
floors, central A/C, dishwasher. Sliding glass door to private balcony with
tree-line view. Large extra storage unit in basement. Can walk, run, or bike
to Rock Creek Park. Hiking trails and tennis courts within two blocks.
Elevator and secure electronic key access to building. Furnished or
unfurnished. $1075/month, including all utilities except electricity.
Security deposit $500. Looking for non-smoking roommate. Contact Katherine
at kychon at gmail.com or Stacy at stacy_cervenka at brownback.senate.gov.

Stacy Leigh Cervenka
Legislative Assistant
Office of Senator Sam Brownback (KS)