[Nfbv-announce] FW: SPECIAL RECOGNITION FOR CHAPTER PRESIDENTS

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Tue Jun 23 19:22:36 UTC 2009

  _____

From: Wilson, Joanne [mailto:JWilson at nfb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 3:15 PM
Subject: FW: SPECIAL RECOGNITION FOR CHAPTER PRESIDENTS

State Presidents,

Just a reminder to invite all of your chapter presidents to this very
special seminar being held on Sunday, July 5 from 6:00 - 10:00 pm in the
Ambassador Two Ballroom, Level 3.  Back to Basics Seminar will help build
our future leaders.

Joanne

  _____

Chapter Presidents,

Your time to shine is here! On Sunday, July 5, from 6:00-10:00 pm, we    are
hosting the Back to Basics chapter development training seminar. Aside from
providing tons of practical, hands-on information to our general membership,
at this seminar we will roll out the red carpet to recognize all of your
hard-work and endless commitment to the Federation.  You will have preferred
seating, extra special goody bags,   and other fun perks. This seminar is
open to anyone who is interested in learning about starting or strengthening
local chapters, but we also want to use it as an opportunity to recognize
the important role that all of you play as chapter presidents.

This event will take the place of the chapter presidents gathering that was
listed in an early version of the agenda, so don't miss out on this fun and
informative session! At the top of each hour, the topic will change, and we
will address strategies concerning membership building, running fun and
purposeful chapter meetings, fund raising, getting  involved with your
community , and weaving Federation philosophy into your activities. Lively
music, informative presentations, and lots of demonstrations will surely
make this training session an energetic and lively learning opportunity.
Mark this on your convention schedule, and be our guests at the Back to
Basics seminar!

Joanne Wilson