[Nfbv-announce] Virginia Appointments As of January 30

Gerald Yeager gerald_yeager at comcast.net
Sun Jan 31 04:17:07 UTC 2010

Virginia Affiliate,

These are the Washington seminar legislative appointment as of Saturday,
January 30.  We will update the list when additional legislators have
identified appointment times.

Virginia members planning to participate in Hill visits will meet in the
rear of the hall outside the "Gathering in" meeting room Monday night after
the meeting.  If you plan to participate in Hill visits but will not be at
the meeting please call me on (703) 328-9743 or simply show up at the
meeting.

Jerry Yeager

2010 WASHINGTON SEMINAR

VIRGINIA APPOINTMENTS

As Of January 30, 2010

February 2, 2010

9:00 - Rep. Gerald Connolly:   Meet with Patience Chambliss Wiggins; Cannon
BLDG, Rm 327.

10:00 - Sen. Mark Warner: meet with  Leah Ralph; Russell Bldg, Rm 459.

3:30 - Rep. Frank Wolf; Cannon Bldg, Rm 241.

February 3

10:00 - Sen. James Webb: meet with Maribel Ramos; Russell Bldg, Rm 248.

11:30 - Rep. Robert Wittman; Longworth Bldg, Rm 1318.

3:20 - Rep. Tom Perriello; Longworth Bldg Rm 1520.

February 4, 2010

2:30 - Rep. Glenn Nye, meet with  Sean Gallagher; Cannon Bldg, Rm 116.

To contact Jerry Yeager, please call his cell phone at 703-328-9743