[Nfbv-announce] FW: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Reserved Room for Convention

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Thu Jun 17 21:09:10 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbaffiliatepresidents-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfbaffiliatepresidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Frye, Dan
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 4:29 PM
To: nfbaffiliatepresidents at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Reserved Room for Convention

Colleagues:

Due to unusual circumstances I reserved two rooms for convention this
year. As it develops, I will only need one. It is too late for me to
reclaim the deposit I have already put on the room. Before I cancel it,
though, I thought I'd see if anybody wants to take it over. I am not
sure if we are pushed for room space this year, but I observe that it is
after June, and getting a reservation at this late date might be harder
than it would have been before our deadline. If I don't sense that
anybody wants the room, I'll advise the hotel of the cancellation of
that one room. I can provide you with the confirmation number and other
details upon request.

With Kind Regards,

***********************
Daniel B. Frye, J.D.