[Nfbv-announce] Announcing August meeting of the Prince William Chapter of the NFB

John Bailey john_bailey17 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 16:23:50 UTC 2010

Everyone, our next meeting of the Prince William Chapter of the NFB will be
on Saturday, August 21 from 10 a.m. until noon at the Chinn Park Regional
Library Community Room.  This is a one-time deal for this location, so I'm
continuing to locate another venue for subsequent meetings.

Also, for those who are interested in learning Braille,  Kim  Avila is
offering classes: she would just schedule time with the interested parties
at a mutually agreeable time, and  will most likely book a study space at
the Fairfax City library.  She will teach the first lesson for free, then
can discuss a payment scale.  Most parents just want an intro to braille to
get them started.  Contact her at: krwa at verizon.net

Jody Silverberg
President, PWC Chapter
National Federation of the Blind