[Nfbv-announce] October 28 At-Large Chapter Call

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Thu Oct 21 10:37:31 UTC 2010

Hello all,

The next meeting of our At-Large Chapter will be held on Thursday, October
28 at 8:00 P.M. This month we will be talking about blindness skills
training, what it is, where to get it, and what it can mean in a person's
life. The main speaker will be Melody Roan who is the director of the
Richmond Training Center. Melody will talk about the Richmond program and
about blindness skills training more generally. Please join us on October 28
for this important discussion.

      Scheduled Conference Date: Thursday, October 28, 2010
      Scheduled Start Time: 08:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time

      Dial-in Number: 1-219-509-8111
      Participant Access Code: 3613754
I look forward to joining you on our call.

Jessica Kostiw, At-Large Chapter Coordinator