[Nfbv-announce] Spanish Translation Volunteers Needed for NFBV State Convention

Tracy Soforenko PotomacNFB at verizon.net
Thu Oct 28 03:24:33 UTC 2010

Hi Virginia Federationists:

We have a convention participant who is a Spanish speaker.  She wants to
participate in the convention, particularly the parents events while her
blind children attend our student track activities.

We are seeking volunteers to conduct simultaneous Spanish translation during
the convention in 1 hour shifts. We understand this is exhausting work but
we are confident that exposure to our Federation will have a profound impact
on this Mom and her children.

 We need help on Friday evening, Saturday, and Sunday morning.

Brian Miller          has agreed to coordinate Spanish translation if we can
get a sufficient set of individuals to translate.

If you can assist, please contact me and we will work out the schedule.

Tracy Soforenko
President, Potomac Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
PotomacNFB at verizon.net
703 635-4595