[Nfbv-announce] RSVP Deadline 4/25 for Going Away Party for Larry and Sue Povinelli on 5/1

Tracy Soforenko PotomacNFB at verizon.net
Mon Apr 25 02:04:16 UTC 2011

Dear Friends,

The deadline for response is Monday, 4/25.  I have provided an updated list
of items still available to bring.
Larry and Sue Povinelli have been remarkable leaders and friends to the
blind of Virginia and throughout the Washington DC area. Later this spring,
they will be moving to Alabama to begin a new chapter of their lives.
In honor of their friendship and commitment to our community, we invite you
to a Going Away luncheon on Sunday, May 1 in Arlington.
We are using a pot luck model for the luncheon.  We need you to RSVP with
the number of people attending and which item you would like to bring by
Monday, April 25. A tentative menu a with list of suggestions are listed
after the details but before directions.
Details: