[Nfbv-announce] Urgent: Call for Participation on HELP Committee Mark-up of WIA - June 29, 2011

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Mon Jun 27 18:37:35 UTC 2011

Friends,

As you will see below, the Workforce Investment Act which
contains changes to the Rehabilitation Act will be marked up by
the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee Wednesday
afternoon.  We need as many Federationists as possible to attend.
Please let me know as quickly as you can if you will be able to
attend the meeting.

Fred Schroeder, President