[Nfbv-announce] NFBV affiliate website

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Thu Nov 10 23:01:04 UTC 2011

Fellow Federationist,

The NFBV affiliate website is the place to share and find information
throughout the state and the NFB. Chapters, divisions and committees are
welcome to share upcoming events (holiday socials, fundraisers, meeting
information, etc..) on the affiliate website. Please send me in a word doc,
your event information and I will post it asap.

Please check your chapter and or division contact information to make sure
it's accurate. Some personal phone numbers and address have been posted, if
you would like it changed, please send me the corrections.

Also, NFB of Virginia is now on Facebook! Please add us as your friend and
share with others. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002652988219
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002652988219&ref=ts> &ref=ts

Check the NFBV Facebook page for event information, upcoming seminars,
recent photos, stay connected with your friends and much much more.

Make sure to visit the www.nfbv.org <http://www.nfbv.org/>  website often,
exciting changes are coming soon!

Brian McCann

NFBV Webmaster

757-472-2494

brnmccnn at gmail.com

2 Corinthians 5:7   (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)