[Nfbv-announce] Seats Still Available on the Convention Bus

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Thu Oct 27 21:25:39 UTC 2011

>From John Halverson:

Hello Fellow Federationists,

I am pleased to let you know that we have seats remaining on the convention
bus.  If you want to ride with us and save money, let me know.  See below.

1. We plan to leave 6:30 PM Thursday November 3 from the Saint George's
Church, 915 North Oakland Street, Arlington, Virginia.

2. We will pick up other passengers in Fredericksburg and Richmond and
should arrive at the hotel in Virginia Beach between 10:00 and 10:30 PM.

3. We will depart the hotel at 12:30 PM on Sunday November 6 arriving in
Arlington in approximately 4 hours.

4. The cost is $70.  You may send a check or pay on the bus.

5. If you wish to ride one-way, the cost is $40.

6. Make checks payable to PCNFB.

7. Send checks to our treasurer, Sean Walen, 320 23rd Street South,
Apartment 826, Arlington, VA 22202.

Please call or email me to confirm.

 703-379-1141 (h)

703-8676400 (c)

202-260-7162 (w)

Email johnh50 at verizon.net

I hope as many of you as possible may join us on the bus.  I know that at
least two of you wanted to leave earlier, but to make it easier for those
who work we plan to leave in the evening.

We are stopping at a Wendy's in Richmond and you may wish to get a take out
dinner or bring something with you on the bus.  The deli next to the
Virginia Square Metro Stop has take out sandwiches.

As a reminder, the train costs $100 and takes at least 5.5 hours including
over an hour bus ride from Newport News.  You are let off in a parking lot
in Virginia beach and the hotel is approximately another 40 block cab ride
from the bus drop-off point.

See you on the bus?

John Halverson