[Nfbv-announce] FW: 2012 VA Washington Seminar Appointments

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sat Feb 4 15:50:20 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: gerald yeager [mailto:gyeager12 at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 9:36 PM
To: nfbv-announce at nfbnet.org
Cc: Michael Kasey
Subject: 2012 VA Washington Seminar Appointments

Friends,

Attached is the list of Virginia appointments to date.  There a couple
appointments to be finalized early next week, but I anticipate they will all
occur on Tues. and Wed.

As is traditional, we will meet after the great gathering in meeting on
Monday evening for a brief discussion of teams for the next day.  Please
attend this meeting if you are going on appointments Tuesday or else send me
an email or call my cellphone at 703 328 9743 to let me know you are
planning to meet up with us.

To date I know of the participation of Mark and Melody Roane, Michael Kasey,
Billie Ruth Schlank, Corb O'Connor and Briley Pollard.  In addition, Teresa
Willis will join us Tues. morning from the Parents.  I have heard from John
Jones and David (apologize I forget your last name) also.  I have heard
rumors of others, so if you are coming, or you definitely know of someone
else coming, please send me an email or give my cell a call.

Michael, I am sending this out via NFBV Announce list serve, so if it fails
to appear that way for you, please let me know.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the Holiday Inn or on the Hill.

Jerry Yeager