[Nfbv-announce] Sandy Halverson's Mother's Passing - Wilsie Derickson, Age 82

Michael Kasey michaelgkasey at verizon.net
Sun Feb 5 00:46:57 UTC 2012

On behalf of our NFBV President, Fredric Schroeder:

We regret to  inform you that our dear friend and fellow NFB member, Sandy
Halverson, has lost her Mother, Wilsie Derickson, age 82, who unexpectedly
passed away suddenly Wednesday afternoon, February 1, 2012.

While Mrs. Derickson had been in increasingly declining health, her passing
was unanticipated.

Arrangements are being handled by the Holloway Funeral Home, Salisbury,
Maryland.

The address and telephone number for the Holloway Funeral Home is:

Holloway Funeral Home.

501 Snow Hill Road.

Salisbury, Maryland 21804.

Telephone: (410) 742 - 5141.

There will be a viewing on Monday, February 6th, at 10:00 a.m. at the
Holloway Funeral Home.  The funeral service will be celebrated at 11:00 a.m.
at the same location.

Interment will follow immediately at the Pittsville Cemetery, Pittsville,
Maryland, which is the next town down from Salisbury on Route 50 (in
direction toward Ocean City) . The family requests that Memorials may be
made to: The Alzheimer's Association of the Eastern Shore.

Please direct memorials in Mrs. Wilsie Derickson's memory to:

The Alzheimer's Association of the Eastern Shore.

Alzheimer Research.

540 East Belvedere Avenue.

Baltimore, MD 21212.

If you wish to express your sympathy to Sandy Halverson, her contact
information is:

Mrs. Sandy Halverson.

810 - 22nd Street, South.

Arlington, VA 22202.

Home Telephone: 703-379-1141.

Mobile: 703-400 - 6890.

Email: sandyh50 at verizon.net.

Please join us in keeping Sandy , John , and the Derickson family ,
including Sandy's sister and brothers and families, in our thoughts ,
prayers and intercessions at this difficult time of their loss.

2 Corinthians 5:7   (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)