[Nfbv-announce] Personal Request to Support Parnell Diggs for Congress

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Wed Jan 25 13:56:54 UTC 2012

Dear Friends:

As many of you know, our good friend Parnell Diggs is running for Congress
in South Carolina.  For this reason I am hosting an informal get-together at
the Holiday Inn Capital the Sunday before the Washington Seminar. Let me
stress that I am assisting Parnell in my personal capacity, not as a member
of the Federation. The Federation does not endorse political candidates. We,
however, as individuals can support anyone we choose.

The get-together will be held in my room at the hotel from 3:00 PM to 5:00
PM on Sunday, February 5, 2012. There is no charge for attending the event.
I am hoping that you and anyone else you think would be interested will stop
by my room to meet Parnell and, if you are able, to make a contribution to
his campaign. I do not know what my room number will be, so to find me
please call the hotel operator and ask for me by name.

Event: Meet Parnell Diggs, candidate for Congress

When: Sunday, February 5

Time: 3:00 to 5:00 PM

Where: Fred Schroeder's room

Hotel: Holiday Inn capitol, 550 C Street SW, Washington D.C.

If you are unable to attend, you can still support Parnell by going to his
website and making a contribution. The web address is

www.ParnellDiggsforCongress.com
<http://www.parnelldiggsforcongress.com%20/>

Or make checks payable to Diggs for Congress at PO Box 15023, Surfside
Beach, SC  29587.

I hope you will be able to stop by and will bring others.

Fred Schroeder