[Nfbv-announce] Virginia Caucus at the National Convention

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Sat Jun 9 10:54:46 UTC 2012

Friends,

The Virginia affiliate will hold its caucus on Sunday, July 1, from 10 pm to
11 pm in the Obelisk  A room on the atrium mezzanine level.

The caucus is a time to review the activities of the week and to insure that
members have the information to get the very most they can from the
convention. This year we have two national scholarship winners, Briley
Pollard and Jennifer Shields. At the caucus we will take a minute to let
them know how proud we are of them. We will also meet our McDonald
Fellowship winners and the individuals from Virginia who are being assisted
to participate in their first national convention by the Kenneth Jernigan
Convention Scholarship Fund. Helping people attend the national convention
is one of the most important things we do. Mary Durbin will let us know what
we need to do to raise funds during and following the convention. Please
plan to attend the convention and the Virginia caucus.

See you in Dallas.

Fred Schroeder, President