[Nfbv-announce] Fwd: Cancellation of the Diabetes Seminar

Corbb O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 20:57:59 UTC 2013

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Mary Ann Kessler" <mak910w at verizon.net>
Subject: [Nfbv-potomac-announce] Cancellation of the Diabetes Seminar
Date: December 4, 2013 at 3:39:48 PM EST
To: <Nfbv-potomac-announce at nfbnet.org>

Due to a lack of registrants, we have had to cancel our Diabetes Seminar which was planned for Saturday, December 7.

We had a very impressive list of speakers lined up for this seminar and we are  hoping to bring some of the presenters to our January 12th chapter meeting.

Corbb O'Connor
Corbbmacc O'Connor, President
Potomac Chapter, National Federation of the Blind

Chapter Voicemail: (703) 646-1130
Personal Cell: (703) 309-4884
corbbo at gmail.com