[Nfbv-announce] Looking for Washington Seminar Goers

Jennifer Kennedy msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 17:04:22 UTC 2013

Fellow Federationists,

As your new Legislative Director, I am currently working on putting together
our requests for meetings with our Senators and Congressmen this January.
What I need from you is to know if you are attending and if so, where are
you located so that I can include this in the requests for appointments. If
you already know who your House Congress person is, include that as well.

Please email me at: msjenniferkennedy at gmail.com as soon as you can. I am
hoping to have all requests submitted within the week.

Thanks,
Jennifer Kennedy
Legislative Director