[Nfbv-announce] NFBV Announcement: Logan Isaiah Fish

Joe Hobson joehobson at comcast.net
Sat Jan 12 19:32:56 UTC 2013

Per request of our fellow NFBV members and good friends, CJ and Michael Fish, of Richmond, VA, they have asked me to advise everyone of Logan's safe arrival.

Logan is their second child and second son.
Please see below information from Michael Fish.

Logan Isaiah  Fish was born on (this) past Tuesday, January 8th at 5:06 P.M.  He weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces and was 20 inches long.  Everything is well with him and C. J.  We are now at home and Gabriel is liking his new baby brother.

Thanks again for everything,

Mike C. J. Gabriel and Logan