[Nfbv-announce] 2013 Team Assignments for Richmond Seminar

potomac NFB PotomacNFB at verizon.net
Thu Jan 24 04:44:07 UTC 2013

Hi Virginia Federationists,

Please find attached the team assignments for Richmond Seminar this weekend.
I am asking our team leaders to consider making appointments for Monday with
the Senators and Delegates on the House Appropriations and Senate Finance
committees so we can communicate the importance of the Governor's budget
proposal for funding SOQ Teachers for the blind.

If there are concerns about the teams and assignments, we can work them out
on Sunday.

Tracy Soforenko

President, Potomac Chapter, National Federation of the Blind

PotomacNFB at verizon.net

703 635-2085