[Nfbv-announce] Important NFBV Board Meeting Information

Jessica Kostiw jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 21:19:38 UTC 2013

Virginian's,

Our next NFBV Board meeting is August 10 in historic Fredericksburg.

The Announcement and Agenda will be sent by our President, Fred Schroeder

If you wish to extend the day and stay overnight, we may plan a pool party
at the hotel.  Just let us know if you are interested.

Here are some details concerning arrangements:

The hotel is the Fredericksburg Hospitality House

2801 Plank Road

Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401

We  have a small block of rooms available at a $79.00 Rate.  You would need
to call in to the hotel direct at 540-786-8321 under the NFBV Board meeting
to get the special rate.

For details about the hotel:

www.fredericksburghospitalityhouse.com

This is the location of our 2013 NFBV convention in October.

The Board meeting will be held in the Monroe room from 11 A.M. to 2 P.M. (A
seminar may begin at 10 A.M.)  The announcement from Fred will confirm the
times.

The hotel management has agreed to allow our group to bring their own brown
bag lunches this one time only.

OR

Boxed lunches can be ordered no later than August 5 for $14.00 inclusive of
tax and gratuity and include a wrap or sandwich, side pasta, whole fruit, 2
cookies and bottled water.  Choices are Chicken Wrap, Turkey and Provolone
Sandwich on Whole Wheat, Ham and Swiss on Rye or Vegetarian on Whole Wheat.

(payment must be received by August 5 to confirm order)

Please email michaelgkasey at verizon.net

to order box lunches and to express interest in staying overnight and
joining in the pool party or dinner.

Jessica K. Reed

NFBV of Fredericksburg President