[Nfbv-announce] Make Your Hotel Reservations Today

Jessica Kostiw jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 22:04:31 UTC 2013

Fellow Federationist,

State convention will be here before you know it!  We highly encourage you
to make your reservations now.  Last day of reservations, with convention
rate, is October 10th.  The hotel allows cancellations up to 24 hours prior
to check in.  Below is all other necessary information, and we look forward
to having you in historic Fredericksburg!

Jessica K. Reed

President NFBV Fredericksburg

The hotel is the Fredericksburg Hospitality House

2801 Plank Road

Fredericksburg, Virginia 22401

Convention Rate is: $72 per night

Hotel Direct 540-786-8321

class=Section2>

Other hotel information can be found at:

www.fredericksburghospitalityhouse.co