[Nfbv-announce] NFBV BELL Program date changes

Mark W. Roane mwroane at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 7 15:58:05 UTC 2013

Good morning all,
The dates of the Virginia Beach BELL Program have changed.  Please see the new dates below.

NFB OF VIRGINIA

BELL PROGRAMS

The NFB of Virginia will be hosting four NFB BELL Programs this summer and we need to know by June 15, 2013 if your child will participate.

What is an NFB BELL Program?

An NFB BELL Program provides children ages 4-12 with two weeks of intense Braille instruction through fun, hands-on learning.  This program is for all blind and low vision children who aren't receiving as much Braille instruction during the school year as they need.

The program runs Monday through Friday for approximately 7 hours each day.  In addition to Braille, crafts, games and other engaging projects, children may also enjoy field trips to sites related to the NFB BELL curriculum.

We need your help!

In order to successfully plan these programs, we need to know who will participate at each site.  If you have an interest in your childs participation, please contact the program coordinator in your area by June 15, 2013.

RICHMOND

Weeks of:  July 15 & 22

C. J. Fish

(804) 222-7068