[Nfbv-announce] Please Sign the White House Petition on Accessible Books for the Blind

Fredric Schroeder fschroeder at sks.com
Thu Jun 13 19:18:03 UTC 2013

As many of you know, we are working on getting a treaty that will allow
countries to share braille and other accessible formatted books across
borders. There is a petition on the White House website that I am asking you
to sign. It calls on the administration to support the treaty. The link is
below. Please take a few minutes and help with this important effort and ask
your friends and family to sign the petition as well.

Fred Schroeder, President

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/side-blind-over-obstructionist-com
panies-secure-treaty-blind-makes-books-accessible-globally/ZJtgcVph  -- Prue