[Nfbv-announce] Please sign up to help at the NFB of Virginia's exhibit hall table in Orlando!

Corbbmacc O'Connor corbbo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 18:05:52 UTC 2013

The following announcement comes from Mary Durbin, Fundraising Committee Chairperson.

We are again looking for people to work the NFB of Virginia's table in the Exhibit Hall. We will be selling peanuts and connecting with our members from around the country. We would very much appreciate any help that you are able to provide. The schedule is below. Please contact Mary Durbin at mrdurbin at cox.net to sign up.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013
One-hour shifts beginning at 11:00, last shift begins at 4:00

Wednesday July 3, 2013
1 half-hour shift at 8:30, One-hour shifts beginning at 9:00, last shift begins at 4:00

Thursday July 4, 2013
Shift from 12:00-1:00 or 1:00-1:45

Friday July 5, 2013
Shift from 12:00-1:00 or 1:00-1:45
Also, one-hour shifts beginning at 6:00, last shift begins at 8:00